Wolf Administration Orders Closure of Non-Life-Sustaining Businesses
At 8 p.m., March 19, 2020
To all of our patients at Personalized Dentistry of Lancaster,
Governor Wolf has ordered the closure of all “Non-Life-Sustaining Businesses” in an effort to better control the spread of the COVID-19 virus throughout Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, dental offices are on the list of these businesses. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in enforcement action that could include citations, fines, or license suspensions. However, the exception to this order is dental emergencies.
IF YOU HAVE A DENTAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US. This is an unprecedented event that requires strict attention to detail. We are closely following the recommendations of the CDC and the ADA to ensure the safety of our patients. Most importantly, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! Our operatories and waiting room have a well-defined separation. Additionally, we have removed magazines, brochures and any other non sanitizable items from our waiting room. As we always do, our operatories and sterilization areas will continue to meet or exceed the OSHA standards for dental offices. All hard surfaces will be disinfected regularly including the front desk, door handles, and any other surfaces patients come in contact with.
We are providing antibacterial hand soaps and hand sanitizers throughout the office and encourage you to follow the CDC guidelines:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough with your elbow
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
We are happy to accommodate your dental emergency at any time. However, we are asking patients to avoid coming to our office if any of the following apply:
- If you have traveled outside of the country with in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus: fever, chills, dry cough,trouble breathing or any other flu-like symptoms in the last 48 hours.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has exhibited any of the above symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
We thank you for understanding and cooperating with us during this difficult time. Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions or concerns, 717-824-3818.