We are fully equipped with PPE and are prepared to keep you safe.
Dentists in PA Can Now Resume Non-Emergency Dental Care
To all of our patients at Personalized Dentistry of Lancaster,
Secretary of Health, Dr. Rachel Levine, stated that this update provides dentists the opportunity to resume non-emergency dental care, including routine care, if they can provide it safely.
We are closely following the recommendations of the CDC and the ADA to ensure the safety of our patients. Our operatories and waiting room have a well-defined separation. Additionally, we have removed magazines, brochures and any other non sanitizable items from our waiting room. As we always do, our operatories and sterilization areas will continue to meet or exceed the OSHA standards for dental offices. All hard surfaces will be disinfected regularly including the front desk, door handles, and any other surfaces patients come in contact with.
All patients are asked to wear a mask upon entering the office. Patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival of their appointment, their temperatures will be taken and recorded by a contactless thermometer, and social distancing will be maintained while in the practice.
We are providing antibacterial hand soaps and hand sanitizers throughout the office and encourage you to follow the CDC guidelines:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough with your elbow
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
We are scheduling patents one at a time to limit contact with other patients. However, we are asking patients to avoid coming to our office if any of the following apply:
- If you have traveled outside of the country with in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus: fever, chills, dry cough,trouble breathing or any other flu-like symptoms in the last 48 hours.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has exhibited any of the above symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
We thank you for understanding and cooperating with us during this difficult time. Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions or concerns, 717-824-3818.